Sunday, December 18, 2005

Insane in the Membrane (scroll down)


























































??? Can't get rid of that inexplicable white space, so consider the time you spent scrolling time to whip up your anticipation to a frenzy. :)



Well, Natalie's home for the holidays so that means nutri-grain wrappers and empty soda cans everywhere & screeching bitey pinchy fights on the couch. With me. :) So she doesn't need any pictures of Balthazar for now, but I *like* pictures of Balthazar, so I'm going to post them anyway. :) Especially since I've worked four months to steal his little heart and Natalie is miffed that she has to work to win him back.



...So Look what happened when I left my camera in the bathroom. It's a drive-by photo shooting. Good thing this wasn't a film camera! :)






















































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!
To both of you, my crazy sisters.
Can't wait to join the party on FRIDAY!!!!

Mucho d'love.

Pat & Reg said...

JEEZ! Hasn't Natalie gone back to school yet? I know I'm a total stranger but I'm jonesing for pictures of Balthazar. In the mean time, I've had to appease myself with "The World According to Zoe." http://theworldaccordingtozoe.blogspot.com/

She's a cute and mischievous cat but nobody beats the Big B on sheer bad boyness!

Anonymous said...

of course i've gone back to school but my sister is so LAZY she hasn't updated~!!