Monday, February 25, 2008

Really? You want some Natalie? :)

These appeared on my camera on Saturday morning right before we went to look at the place Natalie has her eye on. Right before she ran upstairs and took pictures of me in the tub, yelling at her to get away. Don't worry I got her back.











House Natalie took us to look at. It looks pretty rundown inside, but it's in a nice spot.





It was coooold while we waited for the realtor





I burst out laughing when I saw the tiny tub... or the very large Natalie, depending on how you look at it...




Look Alexe, the *inside* of the fridge is *perfect*!!! :)


The rest of the photos Natalie can email you, I don't have the bandwidth.


Freeze-Or-Burn this Saturday!!!

4 comments:

smartinof4steve said...

my oh my, I have the most beautiful sisters.

wish I could come to the party this weekend. Sounds ooo nice, snow and whatnot. We have fresh dafodils in the kitchen from our front yard.

-k

Able Ponder said...

there's a party? have fun!

nataliecoughlin said...

what beautiful pictures!

My mustache has progressed to camera-ready. ought oh.

Eliza said...

I <3 crazy pictures of Natalie!!!

I want to see more pictures of the house!!