Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Parents Visit

So the parents came up to visit on Saturday night after we got back from Uncle Patrick's birthday party (which we were pretty late for since it was lot further than we thought, something like almost 3 hours instead of 1 and a half like I expected) and Sunday we went to the South Hero apple festival which was really fun. It was in the middle of an orchard in S Hero on one long strip of road. the parking was free, the getting in was free, and there was fair food and apples and all that without dishing out the $20 you'd have to pay to even get into the regular fair for 2 people. It was cold but Mommy found a coat and a warm shirt too for $4. I found a lady with a whole table of earrings that used to be her Mom's - I swear all hideous 80s earrings, with a somewhat elephant safari theme running through about 20%. She must have had 300 pairs. Anyway, I bought $5 worth, they are sooo awesome you will laugh.

And how did Balthazar behave you ask?:













This dog food smells really good...


It IS good!



HA! I ran around the mattress under the blanket in Natalie's room until this big man caught me. I rubbed up against the plaster to try to blend in, but I only got some of me camouflaged. He's not letting me down probably because last time he put me down I bolted right back into Natalie's room. Let me go!



Mmmmm it's even better out of that dog's bowl!











At first I didn't go for this big dog that wants to play, but later I decided it was *fun* to smack his nose and watch him yelp.

No comments: