Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Trouble

OK I haven't got time to update this blog much, but here's some gems:

1) Today kitty knocks over an entire shelf of plants & gets beaten. A few minutes later I called his name & he came *racing* up from the computer room & I distracted him with a dingly cat toy he's been knocking around the living room for half an hour.

2) Last night Jim heard him knocking over a water glass on the counter. He does that whenever there's a water glass on the counter. So Jim popped into the kitchen and used cat as sponge to wipe up the water spill. Balthazar was not too thrilled. Maybe he'll get the idea. =)


Demon Kitty
Demon Kitty


Biting Morgan for No reason
Biting Morgan for no reason



Stealing Car Keys
Stealing Car Keys



Still Biting Morgan
Still Biting Morgan



Invisikitty
Invisikitty



I'm Agoraphobic!
I'm Agoraphobic!




No comments: