Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Kitty Post

I moved the cat tree up to the kitchen since the big cats were hanging out on it & I never got to see them anymore. I also thought there might be some fun fights plus this way they can see birds mere inches from their toothy little faces.

On a side note, I've been surprised and delighted to see comments from people who *aren't Natalie* :) When I started posting pics off the kitty Natalie misses the most, I never even considered the possibility that anyone else would look. But I'm really pleased & tickled. So thanks.

Alexe, get an account! :)












All of these of only Balthazar were taken within one minute – he kept turning and playing & I kept snapping. :)




























3 comments:

nataliecoughlin said...

i'm jealous other people are watchign my kitty. Is that wierd?

BALTHAZAR said...

A little. :) It's also kind of cute. Don't worry, you can give him all manner of love at Christmas, plus, he can sleep in your bed & bite your feet all night long.

nataliecoughlin said...

yay. i'm so excited. i can't wait. christmas is going to be so fun.