Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mmm, Island hood. Mmm, new ceiling.

Mmm, new ceiling. Note also the hood, which was a royal pain to level.

Mmm, the hood. those post-its were to help me level it, and say things like "low" or "high" or "good". Those two little ones under the lip say "No!" because the power is ON but the blowers are NOT vented to the outdoors yet. So, no touchy. You'll never guess who turned one on by accident and got dust all over the island a couple days ago ;)

Oh & while there was no island under it, William walked right into the corner making a beeline for the sink. Then he told me about it later, and he was pointing at the corner he walked into, and there was a little sprout of hair stuck to it! CSI Vermont! My response? "You better not have knocked it out of level! - I mean, are you OK?" :)


My goodness, you look familiar. Have we met before?


Seriously, you even smell familiar.

Didn't I murder you the other night?

Well shoot, I guess I'll have to do it again later.

Now, how to knock this over...

1 comment:

catinthehood said...

I made my desktop picture out of that bad little kitty! By the way, that sunset is beautiful. I miss you guys and your beautiful views. I can't make it up there this Friday :( because I have a production meeting for Green Mountain Ren Fair and Funeral stuff all weekend. Things are not to fun lately.