Monday, June 19, 2006

Whoah! Happy Father's Day to ME! :)

So, instead of my giving Papa a nice present, for Father's day he & Mama came up on friday and gave US an *awesome* present! Look at these wonderful desks! I bought paint & will be painting the shelves to go on the brackets this week. Also, I am moving forward with suing the floor people, but because of the ingenious wall-mounted design of these counters I can move into the room while still suing the floor people. Thank you Papa! :) (And thank you Mama for buzzing around and cleaning the whole house while we were working on the shelves - please let me know where you get your "mama's little helpers" for all that energy! :) )





Today:

This kitty will smack at a great Dane, but BEWARE the mini poodle!!! :)
This is my friend Bev's mini poodle named Ozzie, and this is Balthazar upon spotting the menace (plus, there was hissing.)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREEN!