Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Pics from the Tunbridge Fair

Our first trip to the Tunbridge Fair.
Boy that dumb-looking woman in front of Mommy and Papa ruined the picture, but I cut her out, which helps a little. :)








Devil Chicken! This is a polish chicken. The farmer said they're real bastards, but after he keeps one in a cage by itself for a few months it calms down a fair amount. (!) Then he reached in to pull one out so I could see up close and the thing practically took his arm off. Look, Devil horns! Anyway, perhaps despite their coll hairdo, a breed of chicken that wants to kill me may not be the one for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

_I_ want a "coll" hairdo! And devil horns. Maybe that is what I should be for halloween!
Though I have been practicing to be a pirate...
JimE.