Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Progress on the Office!

Here are pictures of the office in progress. It's coming along!





On a worried note, Morgan is at the kitty hospital right now because he is very sick with heaving and not eating or drinking. The doc says the xrays showed big gas areas but no foreign objects that Morgan might have eaten. Then, last night Griffin started to feel bad, barfing a little all night - but I think she is sick from being a pig and eating a big pile of catnip and then a bowl of oil on tuna which was meant to help Morgan pass a hairball, not as a one-cat treat.

Anyway, I'm very worried. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Morgan is the best kitty in the whole world! I really hope him and Griffin turn out okay.

Guess what happened to Fred the kitten? I came home yesterday and went in my bedroom to try and find him and he didn't come when I called, so I looked all over my room. I finally found him under the bed by the laundry basket having seizures and stiffened up like a board.

I rushed him over to the pet hospital and they ran him in the back room and while I watched they injected him with a bunch of stuff (they couldn't find a vein in his legs so they had to use his jugular) and then did some other medical stuff to him and he stopped having seizures and started coming around.

After he had revived a little bit they put some food in front of him and he ate half of the can! They told me that even though he had been eating, it was normal for him to have an attack like that because he had missed out on the essential nutrients he would have gotten from his mother's milk. So they sent me home with some special high-calorie food to give him and some baby formula and although he's a bit weak at the knees he is doing fine now and eating normally.

I paid fifty seven bucks for a miracle that saved Fred the cat's life! But he's okay.

-- Andrea

BALTHAZAR said...

Whoah! I'm glad he's Ok - and $57 is a *deal*, you don't even want to know what I've spent so far. :( That makes me wonder if the whole box of kittens that didn't go home with you is going through the same ordeal - what do you want to bet they don't get any vet visits. It makes me really mad to think about it. Grrr!

Hope you're doing well :)

-Caitlin!